Tralee Local Employment Service is a free, friendly and confidential service, who provide a range of supports to enable jobseekers secure employment. We act as a gateway or access point to the full range of opportunities which are available to jobseekers, to enter / re-enter the labour market. The LES aims to meet the needs of each individual client and the local environment within which they operate.
Our Mission is to assist our clients to enter suitable employment through voluntary participation by providing a confidential, professional and quality service.
Range of services we provide:
- One to one career guidance meetings with our guidance officers to discuss employment, self-employment options and opportunities.
- Assistance with the identification of suitable courses and how to enrol if clients are interested.
- Provide information on schemes and work experience programmes e.g. Community Employment Schemes, TUS programme, Rural Social Scheme etc.
- Assist clients to complete applications for work, review of CV’s, Cover Letters and Interview preparation.
- Clients have access to the LES weekly newsletter.
- The jobs newsletter contains a list of local jobs advertised in local and national media and also forwarded to the LES by local employers.
- Helping clients to explore self-employment options
- Providing Information & referral service, signposting to other services available.
- We provide free advertising of vacancies service to employers and advice on employer incentives
As part of Tralee local Employment services commitment to facilitate as wide a range of jobseekers and employers as possible, Tralee Local Employment Service, also operates an outreach office based in Listowel.
If you would like to register with Tralee LES and meet with one of our guidance officers to find out how we can help you, please contact our main office for an appointment at:
Tralee Local Employment Service
1 – 2 North Circular Road, Tralee, Co. Kerry, V92 FP83
Tel: 066 7129675