How to use Canva to design eye-catching graphics for your website and social media posts.
Would you like to know how you can improve your social media posts by using eye-catching graphics and images using Canva? Would you like to be able to design your own graphics for your website?
Tuesday 26th April, 9.30 to 12.30
This training course will explain where to get high quality images and how to edit images (e.g., cropping, adding text, adding your logo, adding animations using Canva) to give your social media posts and website images a greater impact.
Who is this course suitable for?
Beginners. You don’t need to have any experience of editing images. However, you must be comfortable using a laptop and also using mobile apps.
This programme is not for digital marketing trainers/consultants or website designers.
What we will cover
1. What type of graphics might you need to design for your website?
2. What type of graphics might you need to design for social media?
3. Where to get high quality images
4. How to design graphics on your PC or laptop
• How to resize and crop your images
• How to add text and your logo
• How to remove and replace the background from your product or staff images
• How to add animated text
• How to design posts, stories, video thumbnails
• How to add videos into your graphics
5. How to design graphics on your phone or tablet
• How to resize and crop your images, add text and your logo
• How to create a collage
• How to add animated text & augmented reality
This is a 3 hour LIVE online course which you can attend from your home or office using a PC / MAC or tablet (you will need to be able to hear sound either through speakers or headphones but you do not need a webcam). Please note that the larger the screen you use the better the experience will be.
How does it work?
Click on this link to watch a video which explains how the online course works.
This course will be delivered by Evan Mangan of The Marketing Crowd.
To book your place please email email@example.com. Eligibility criteria applies.