Costing and Pricing your Product or Service
Half day in person workshop for NEWKD
The Aim of this half day workshop is to enable participants cost and price their product or service correctly. By the end of the session, participants will have all the tools to:
- Determine whether they need to register for VAT
- Complete a personal budget
- Describe and utilise the principles of Costing and Pricing
- Establish their Mark-up and Margins
- Calculate their Break-even Point
- Cost their product or service Contents
- Overview of the Irish VAT system (in the context of Costing and Pricing
- Personal/household budget
- Categories of Costs: Fixed, Capital, Direct
- Calculating the real cost of employing someone
- Gross Profit and Nett Profit
- Mark-ups and Margins
- Pricing Strategies Resources and Templates
The workshop will be delivered from 9.30am to 1.00pm (with break).
The training will take place in the Community meeting room of NEWKD, Áras an Phobail, Croílár na Mistéalach, Tralee, Co. Kerry, V92 CRW8
Who are Business IQ?
Business IQ was co-founded by Sheila Anne O’Leary and Jackie Gowran in, in order to deliver a range of Business Start-Ups Programmes, Business Development Programmes and Business Training Courses in Ireland. The combination of qualifications, expertise, and experience in business knowledge has enabled them to create the tools to nourish the business skills necessary to set up and manage a successful Irish business.
Their highly qualified team delivers business training courses across Ireland – Cork North and West, Cork City, Kerry, Limerick, Waterford.