A LIMITED NUMBER OF Scholarships are available each academic year under The Kingdom Education Trust Fund for students who are engaged in accredited further and third level education courses & who may not be in a position to continue their education because of financial difficulties.
The following conditions apply:
- Applicants must NOT be in receipt or qualify for a scholarship / grant from SUSI or any other sources.
- Applicants must be resident in Kerry for at least three years prior to the date of application for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be registered as a full-time student on a course in a recognised Institute of Technology, University, Post Leaving Certificate Course or equivalent distance learning course.
- The applicant should normally be not less than 17 years of age.
- Eligible expenses include fees, books, materials, rent, transport & childcare.
- Scholarships are NOT available for those pursuing a HDip.
Calls for applications generally issue in the autumn and will be advertised on our social media channels.
Further information is available from:
NEWKD Tralee Office, Croílár na Mistéalach, Tralee
Tel: 066 -7180190 Email firstname.lastname@example.org