- Assist people into employment – one to one support is provided by our Employment officer who is based in Castleisland and available Monday to Friday every week.
- Support people to identify their career options and goals.
- Aid people in building their self confidence by identifying their skills and capacity.
- To assist people explore and access education & training opportunity and identify supports available.
- Career path planning
- Sourcing Employment
- Progressing to Self- employment
- Training/up skilling options
- Linkages with education and training providers
- Linkages with related services
- C.V. preparation
- Interview techniques
- Cover Letters and Application forms
- Access to information on other programmes including RSS, Tús, CE, Internship
- Weekly jobs list
- Annual Careers Event held in Castleisland
Area Covered: Castleisland and East Kerry
Including: Lyreacrompane, Knocknagoshel, Brosna, Cordal, Scartaglen, Currow/Currans, Firies/Farranfore/Ballyhar
Calling All Employers
Are you looking for staff? Why not call into The Jobs Club in the Island Centre. Castleisland or ring Dee or Jackie on 066-7142211. You can contact us with any vacancy you may have. We have a growing list of people registered with us. Let The Jobs Club be the link to join Employers in our Community with the people in our Community looking for work.
Calling All Jobseekers
Are you looking for work’ considering your options, thinking about retraining? Take the first step; call in for a chat to Dee or Jackie in the Jobs Club. they will help with job applications, CV’s , options for training and education, its all just a phone call away-ring Dee or Jackie on 0667142211. Also look out for our Weekly jobs & Information Sheet which is available from our office.
We also provide a dedicated Jobseekers service for people who are under 25 years. For more information on this service please contact Jennifer on 066 7142576 or email@example.com.
To find out more about the Castleisland Jobs Club please contact one of our team.
Under 25s OfficerJennifer O’SullivanCastleisland066 firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dee Keogh||Castleisland||066 email@example.com|
|Under 25s Officer||Jennifer O’Sullivan||Castleisland||066 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jobs Club Assistant||Rhona Buckley||Castleisland||066 email@example.com|